Union Yearbook Cover Contest - Due December 1st
Union Yearbook Cover Contest
Sharpen those crayons and pull out those markers...YOU could have your design featured on the yearbook cover.
Details are as follows:
1. Any size paper, but at least 8 1/2" X 11" (no lined paper)
2. Full Color
3. Any medium: crayons, markers, chalk, paint, etc
4. This year's yearbook theme is: You Belong Here. I Belong Here. We Belong Here. This is our school!
5. Please do not add your name to the front of the artwork - add on the back.
6. The winner will be voted anonymously by the staff. The winner will be featured on the front cover. The runner-up will be featured on the back cover.
7. Please return your art to your homeroom teacher. (Teachers will submit all entries to the front office the following Monday for voting).
8. Deadline for returning entries is Friday, December 1st!